Aloha there Readers dear!
Wanderlushed has just told me that I am ‘Real Neat’! Coming from this awesomesauce blogger, it is a big compliment. A big thank you to you David! David is an author! A real author in the flesh, with a published book called ‘Wanderlush’ on Amazon. Impressed much? You should be 🙂 Besides his blog is laugh-out-loud-funny.
Let me start off by answering Wanderlushed’s questions:
- Red wine or white wine? Red! Because I love the way a nice red wine looks swilling about in the glass. But honestly I prefer Port wine. Because it’s oh-so-sweet and gives me a wonderful rush. Sadly you don’t get it in upscale restaurants in India. Regardless Port is my poison.
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I don’t want to say! Okay maybe I’ll share less cringe-worthy moments. Here’s one – I am pretty absent-minded and sometimes I do really awkward stuff. There was the time I forgot my entire schoolbag at home and went to school (on the day of the exam too), and mum had to bring me back home. Also the innumerable times I’ve lost/misplaced my keys.
- Tell us two true things about you and one lie. And then let’s see if we can guess the lie.
- I was once bitten by a monkey
- I am scared of butterflies
- I can talk fluently in 4 languages
Here are my nominations: These are some blogs I have lately begun to follow, and I am hooked already. These lovely people are of course under no pressure to accept, but I’d be glad if they did 🙂
And here are my questions:
- Would you like to relocate to Hogwarts, Narnia, Middle Earth, or Westeros?
- What is the most hilarious way you have dumped someone/ been dumped?
- What is your favourite attire?
- What is the one food item that you cannot live without?
- Your best birthday ever!
~ Ms. Sassy