When the poor brain feels like it’s filled choc-a-bloc with thoughts and to-do’s and cobwebs and dust-bunnies, it’s time for some spring cleaning (or in my case winter cleaning). How I wish I had a pensieve like Dumbledore or at least an archival mechanism like MS Outlook.
Not being a witch or an email program, all I can do to organize the brain is to make a list. (Yay, my favourite)
So here’s a to-do list for the
week month (Well let’s be realistic, as mentioned above, I’m no Hermione)
- Blog stuff – Do the 3 day quote challenge
- Blog stuff – Do the epic awesomeness challenge
- Begin to follow The Magic – It’s a gratitude project thingy by Rhonda byrne
- Bake a Christmas fruit cake
- Bake cashewnut cookies for Christmas
- Book tickets to go home
- Enquire about Yoga classes and dance classes , choose one, and enroll already!
- That’s all I need to do?
- I’m sure I’m forgetting something
- Aha! Research and find good hotels for my vacay in Rajasthan
- Double aha! Shop, for clothes and a gift for friend’s big fat Rajasthani wedding.
- (And now for something I’ve already accomplished, so I can tick it off my list) Write a blog post! – *Imaginary humongous check mark in glittery gold pen*
Toodle-O then, while I begin to work on my list!