I’ve caught a bug – The Writer’s Bug. It’s not usually fatal, but it is horribly uncomfortable. Symptoms include sitting in front of the laptop for long hours accompanied by a continuous clattering keyboard sound. Unfortunately the disease worsens when compounded with The Writer’s Block. The victim experiences severe discomfort and red eyes (due to sitting in front of the laptop and not being able to type a single word). They may also experience sudden flutters of the heart, when a bright idea strikes but goes away before they can grasp hold.
I have, unfortunately, contracted both bugs. Rich dark chocolate is the only cure. (Well, if it can fight dementor-induced depression, it surely can kill a writer’s block), but I’m fresh out of chocolate. So I thought I could just do an award challenge today. I’m going to answer vsomethingspeaks’s question! And since the Writer’s bug is making me lazy, I won’t be nominating other bloggers, but I’ll leave you readers to answer my question!
vsomethingspeaks is a super-fun blogger. She’s an animal enthusiast, witch and vampire specialist and GET THIS – She holds a PhD in witchcraft. (I have always been fascinated with witchcraft. It seems so women-oriented. Plus I love black kitties).
vsomethingspeaks’s task for me is – Share 5 interesting and new facts about yourself. So here goes –
- Of late I’ve gotten myself addicted to sushi. I keep thinking of sushi ALL THE TIME.
- I’ve recently turned mother to a new kitten. She’s a wee little thing, barely a few days old, wee eyes still shut! I hope she makes it! I’m babysitting her through the night and my neighbour is doing the day shift.
- I’m getting a tattoo! This is my very first tattoo and I’m excited. Yet to come up with a design though.
- At the moment I’m extremely hungry. Got to take a lunch break
- If not for the 5th fact, I’d be having my lunch now 😦 . Well the 5th fact is – I had a dream in which I ate a Toblerone bar. And guess what, my colleague just got us one. My dreams are prophetic! *shivers*
So Reader Dear go on then – If you were stranded on an uninhabited island, and you were stuck there forever, name one object and one person you’d want with you? Comment away Reader Dear. Let the keyboard clatter!
PS: Now let me attack my Tobler in peace. 😀