This blog started as a chronicle of my grandma’s old cookbook. Inspired by the movie Julie and Julia, and a desire to hold on to all my dear grandmother’s recipes, I decided to cook each recipe and post my experiences on this blog.
And then I realised I had other things to talk about too. I wanted to talk of shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings. So I diversified; I added a few new sections and gave my blog a new name.
Things I’d like you to know about me:
1. I am an ailurophile. (Meet MinMin – my furbaby – he’s in the picture with me)
2. I am a die-hard wodehousian and a potterhead and a general bookworm.
3. My favourite colour fluctuates between sea-green, purple and rose pink.
4. I love butter, caramel and vanilla.
5. Also love rainbows, stars, trees, wildflowers and all fauna (almost).
6. I am finicky – almost borderline OCD.
7. Perhaps a little mad, but then, to quote the Chesire cat “We are all mad here!”
~ Ms. Sassy